Friday, August 6, 2010

Getting to know you...

I've been chatting with a few people from Yellowknife recently... making a few friends. It's nice to be able to ask a real Yellowknifer questions about YK! Hehe. And fun to get to know new people! I'm really looking forward to meeting them IRL!

I would love to meet some artists up there as well, and be a part of the art scene if possible. IF there is one! I am a member of a YK artist's facebook group, so i should check that out and see what's going on there! There are some fabulous artists in YK! I love their work!

Well, i have a long journey ahead of me, and only 10 months to meet some people and make some connections before i leave! Not to mention getting this house into shape so that Murray can entertain while i'm gone! Those 10 months seem like a short time when i think that way!

No comments: