Monday, July 12, 2010

Please!! No more regrets!!

Darn it all anyway! I HAVE to do this... SOMEhow! Alone or not! I'm getting old, time is running out, and i don't want to live with regret! I already have just one regret in this life, and that is that i didn't go to art school 30-some-odd years ago. I got married instead. Instead! Like... i couldn't have done both?? It still stymies me that i didn't do it! So i don't want to add another one to that list! I can't! I won't! I need to at least TRY to do this thing!!

*big calming breath*....

Hehe. Ok.. rant over. :-)

2 comments:

Amberjoon said...

January 30, 2011 9:46 AM
Blogger RandomBugBytes said...

"Do or do not . . . there is no try."

Yoda

You go, Girl!

Amberjoon said...

January 30, 2011 11:15 AM
Amberjoon said...

Thanks! :-)

But i've got to say that i'm a BIG supporter of at least TRYING. Because sometimes, that's all we can ask! As long as we DO TRY, all's good in my books!