Friday, April 15, 2011

Forget 'Procrastination Queen'... I'm the Procrastination GODDESS!

Holy Zombie Geebuz.  It's now 7 weeks, not 5 months till i leave!  And still i have not done a thing!  I still have to walk around piles to get to the stairs, and step over things to get up the stairs, so i can sit on my hind-end and spend the entire day online, doing... um... important things!!  If i don't collect the coins for my pet & his friends on Pet Society (facebook) every single day, then the lottery dial will go back to day one, and that will just not do!  And... um... i do have to find everything 'North' there is to explore... and... art... and... *sigh*  I know.  I need to get down those stairs & de-junk & organize!  OK, OK, i'm going, MOM...

But first... i really do need to go for a walk!  It's so sunny & beautiful outside!  Honestly.. that's good.  It's yet another thing i've been putting off....

LATER NOTE:  I did go on a nice little walk to the lake & back then to the creek, where i sat & ate lunch... then did some Shambhala 'sitting practice', reading, thinking & just plain enjoying the scenery.  I'm going to miss the lush, tall, temperate rain forests of BC when i'm up north...

No comments: