Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just a little epiphany...

Today i spent almost 2 hours to move less than 1/2 a kilometre. I was in line @ the Peace Arch Boarder Crossing on a “quickie” trip to Bellingham WA for a few cases of Cherry Coke Zero. On a Saturday. At noon. Good thing i enjoy the quiet company of my brain, because i had a LOT of time to think!

I LOVE to think! Think & plan & fantasize. And try to figure out WHY i think the way that i do and do the things that i think about. No surprise there. I’m female.

So while contemplating in that lineup, i had a minor epiphany. I figured out one of the reasons why this move appeals to me so much. It partially satisfies a very old “secret” fantasy of mine. To disappear off the face of the earth & start a new life somewhere else. Of course there will be no earth-face disappearing (i love my family & friends too much to do that). But it does kind of fulfill the rest of the fantasy... if only for a year or two! Now THAT was something i never thought could ever happen! I like it when fantasies come true!

Hmmm... Now what other hidden fantasies can i make happen...

No comments: